Display and architectural lighting manufacturer alphaLED are proud to showcase the new dezzi downlight family alongside other new designs on Stand 56 at LIGHT 22, taking place on 22nd & 23rd November in London.
The dezzi takes its name from Desmond Heald, one of the original founders of the company.
The dezzi downlight family has an array of features including:
- 10 years warranty – Xicato inside.
- 20 years duty of care on all fittings.
- 14 individual configurations available, based around Fixed, Adjustable, Wallwash and Pin Hole light engines.
- A choice of 17 optical distributions.
- Unique 40-degree tilt adjustment with precision aim and locking.
- IP65 options available.
- Optimum glare control, UGR <19.
- Fully modular design for ease of service in conjunction with the ‘Circular Economy’.
- Custom colours and bespoke finishes available on request.
Gary Lyon, Company Director, said: ‘Without Grandpa Desmond’s financial support the company would never of started and as a family business it feels comforting to bring his name back into the every day language of work.’
For more information on the dezzi family, visit alphaLED at LiGHT 22 (stand 56) or visit https://alphaled.co.uk/