The Cirrus T-Bar Ceiling Geo Form System offers clean, uninterrupted geometric shapes like Squares, Rectangles, L’s, T’s, X’s, Window and Sliding Window, or Straight Channel Lengths that correspond with a grid ceiling. Available in 3 wattages, 11 Color Temperatures ranging from 2200K to 5700K including, Dynamic/Variable White (2K4K) or (27K6) and two Warm Dim options 2700K (27D) or 3000K (30D) that dim down to 2000K. With several Metal Finishes alongside eight types of preformed modular configurations. Composed of Cirrus Ceiling Channel with mitered lit corners, this system allows you to design by following the 2×2 or 2×4 drop ceiling grid (See pages 2-8). Use in combination with TS24 T-Bar Track, to incorporate various LED Track heads for directional lighting to easily accommodate various tasks (See pages 17-19). Power Supplies sold separately. For Custom Quotes, Design and Layout assistance email our design team design@PureEdgeLighting.com.
Features & Benefits
- Low Profile: Less than 1″ Square Channel
- Remote Power Supply: Class 2, up to 100 Watts before re-feeding
- Shape Options:: Square, Rectangle, Window, Sliding Window, L, T, X , Straight Runs
- Wattage: 2, 5 or 7 Watts
- High Lumen Output: Up to 669 lm/ft at 7W/ft
- Color Temperature: 22K-57K, Warm Dim (27D & 30D) or Dynamic/Tunable White (2K4K or 27K6)
- High CRI: 92+
- Easy Installation: Class 2 wiring, no need for conduit, 2 ft. Teflon® cable on all power feed connectors, 14 gauge Teflon® cable can run up to 60 ft. from power supply. Approved for Plenum ceilings.
Click here to read in more detail.