WASHINGTON – March 10, 2021 – The American Institute of Architects (AIA) has selected 20 recipients for the AIA Young Architects Award.
The AIA Young Architects Award honors individuals who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and made significant contributions to the architecture profession early in their careers. Complete details for each recipient are available online.
- Mark Bacon, AIA | BVH Architecture
- Jack Becker, AIA | bld.us
- Katelyn Chapin, AIA | Svigals + Partners
- Patricia Culley, AIA | Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Michael Alan Davis, AIA | Sanders Pace Architecture
- Jeffrey Guggenheim, AIA | Guggenheim Architecture and Design Studio
- Adam Harding, AIA | Roth Sheppard Architects, LLP
- Myer Harrell, AIA | Weber Thompson
- Cody Henderson, AIA | FSA, LLC
- Desmond Johnson, AIA | NELSON Worldwide
- Dagmara Larsen, AIA | MSR Design
- Amanda Loper, AIA | David Baker Architects
- Adrienne Cali Magners, AIA | Bruner/Cott Architects
- Danielle McDonough, AIA | CambridgeSeven
- Jonathan Moody, AIA | Moody Nolan, Inc.
- Jennifer Park, AIA | Brininstool+Lynch
- Matthew Thornton, AIA | Dake Wells architecture
- Danielle Tillman, AIA | bKL Architecture LLC
- Matt Toddy, AIA | Design Collective
- Daniel Yudchitz, AIA | LEO A DALY
Visit AIA’s website for more information on the Young Architects
Founded in 1857, AIA consistently works to create more valuable, healthy, secure, and sustainable buildings, neighborhoods, and communities. Through more than 200 international, state and local chapters, AIA advocates for public policies that promote economic vitality and public wellbeing.
AIA provides members with tools and resources to assist them in their careers and business as well as engaging civic and government leaders and the public to find solutions to pressing issues facing our communities, institutions, nation, and world. Members adhere to a code of ethics and conduct to ensure the highest professional standards.
202 626 7462