WASHINGTON – April 15, 2021 – The American Institute of Architects (AIA) is recognizing seven projects with its 2021 Interior Architecture Awards.
The 2021 Interior Architecture program celebrates the most innovative interior spaces. The five-member jury evaluates entries based on design achievement, including sense of place and purpose, ecology and environmental sustainability and history.
This year’s recipients are:
- An Historic Shipyard Reincarnation, San Francisco | Marcy Wong Donn Logan Architects
- Coca-Cola Stage at the Alliance Theater, Atlanta | Trahan Architects/APAC
- CO-OP Ramen, Bentonville, AR | Marlon Blackwell Architects
- High Desert Retreat, Mountain Center, CA | Aidlin Darling Design
- Seattle Academy of Arts and Sciences Middle School, Seattle | LMN Architects
- Tanglewood Linde Center for Music and Learning, Lenox, MA | William Rawn Associates, Architects, Inc.
- Vilcek Foundation, New York | Architecture Research Office
Visit AIA’s website for more information
Founded in 1857, AIA consistently works to create more valuable, healthy, secure, and sustainable buildings, neighborhoods, and communities. Through more than 200 international, state and local chapters, AIA advocates for public policies that promote economic vitality and public wellbeing.
AIA provides members with tools and resources to assist them in their careers and business as well as engaging civic and government leaders and the public to find solutions to pressing issues facing our communities, institutions, nation, and world. Members adhere to a code of ethics and conduct to ensure the highest professional standards.
202 626 7462