LightFair has updated their safety protocols for with new clear rules.
- Fully vaccinated individuals must show a government issued proof of vaccination.
- Unvaccinated individuals must present proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test result.
- PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 6 hours of arrival to Javits Center.
- If you are onsite for longer than 3 days, you will be required to retest and present updated test results.
- NYC testing options HERE.
Masks are required to be worn by ALL individuals, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. This includes attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and LightFair staff.
- Masks must be placed over your nose and mouth and secured under your chin.
- Additional PPE will be available on-site as needed.
Attendance Controls and Physical Distancing.
Appointment setting via LightFair’s mobile app allowing for more focused, purposeful meetings, and the use of electronic lead retrieval/ digital information sharing will be encouraged.
- Investigating staggered entry times to avoid congestion.
- Limited in-booth traffic based on May 2021 regulations.
- Separate Entry and Exits will be in place to help us maintain directional flow and density.
- Physical distance floor marking will be in place for any areas where waiting is likely.
- Our admission control staff will keep track of the number of people entering conference or meeting space to ensure maximum capacity is not exceeded.
- Occupancy of public spaces and food service areas will be managed by the Javits Center’s staff and their concessionaires.
For more information visit the LightFair Safer Floor/Safer Show