- Innovative circuit design maintains the same brightness level throughout the length of the direct current (DC) tape light
- Maximum run lengths up to 82 feet expand application needs and improve aesthetics
- Longer runs reduce installation time and cost while reducing power supply and accessory requirements by up to 50%.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., January 25, 2022 – Alloy LED, a leading designer and manufacturer of premium quality LED tape lights, today announced that it has increased the maximum run lengths of its high-quality PrimaLine tape lights up to 82 feet. Featuring an innovative circuit design, the tape lights maintain the same brightness level throughout the length of the tape, from the beginning to the end of the run, for the best performing tape lights on the market.
In addition to the high light quality from end to end, the extended run lengths save electricians installation time and money – by up to 50% – by reducing the need for multiple drivers and power leads.
“We’ve re-engineered our popular PrimaLine tape lights to sustain a visually-pleasing brightness level throughout the length of the tape,” said Max Darling, founder and CEO of Alloy LED. “These products are a perfect solution for those customers wanting a high-quality, DC tape light offering a high 95+ CRI for the ultimate in aesthetics and performance.”
Ideal for larger coves, hallways, retail displays and other long run applications, the new pioneering design is being introduced on Alloy LED’s most popular PrimaLine DC tape lights, including the PrimaLine 1.5 (12V and 24V), PrimaLine 3 (12V and 24V) and the PrimaLine 1.5 XT and 3 XT long run tape lights.
The new maximum run lengths include:
- PrimaLine 1.5 Tape Lights
- 24V = 67 feet (previously 20 feet)
- 12V = 34 feet (previously 16.4 feet)
- PrimaLine 1.5 XT Long Run Tape Lights
- 24V = 82 feet (previously 40 feet)
- PrimaLine 3 Tape Lights
- 24V = 33 feet (previously 20 feet)
- 12V = 21 feet (previously 16.4 feet)
- PrimaLine 3 XT Long Run Tape Lights
- 24V = 50 feet (previously 40 feet
The UL Listed PrimaLine tape lights are offered in multiple lumen outputs, color temperatures and industry-leading high 95+ CRI options. The LED products also feature high R9 and R13 values for superb rendering of warm tones. The tape lights are field-cuttable, dimmable and compatible with Alloy LED’s AmpChamp™ connectors for secure, maintenance-free connections.
For additional information on the PrimaLine tape lights and other Alloy LED products, visit www.alloyled.com.
About Alloy LED
Alloy LED is a leading designer and manufacturer of premium quality LED tape light, channels, connectors, LED fixtures and power supplies. Alloy LED products include the PowerLineTM, PrimaLine® and Radialux® LED Tape Lights, Continua Channels and AmpChampTM Connectors. Headquartered in Emeryville, California, the company is a leader in the LED tape lighting market with distribution through lighting showrooms, electrical distributors and online stores. For more information, visit www.alloyled.com.