Inter-lux is pleased to introduce two new publications featuring linear products from Whitegoods. These books outline various product improvements and offer a new catalog and specification sheet format to improve ease of specification. The Linear book includes details on ProTools 60 Linear, 60 Linear Flush Lens and 100 Linear Flush Lens and the 20 Linear book focuses on the products and accessories specific to that range.
Important features of the products outlined in these publications are:
- Modularity of system components
- Integration with all materials and surfaces
- Greatly improved optical performance and efficiency
- Addition of Tunable White LED board to allow color tuning from 2200-4000K color temperature
- Addition of RGBW in all opal lens products for dynamic color-changing applications
- Introduction of Sure-Lock – an internal cross-joiner that delivers and maintains a minimum butt-seam joint on a suspended linear
- Made in the U.S.A.
“We have made many innovative enhancements to these product lines over the years to meet the needs and requests of our customers and place Whitegoods in a class of its own. These new books help to communicate those improvements and inspire the creative lighting solutions that can be achieved with our products,” says Mark DeVries, CEO.
Inter-lux designs and manufactures the Whitegoods brand in North America, and distributes Whitegoods through its network of highly trained independent sales representatives. Whitegoods products address the need for minimalist lighting tools that are easy to specify, install and maintain. Luminaires by Whitegoods blend perfectly with adjoining surfaces to create integrated lighting schemes with one unified style and maximum efficiency of design. Learn more at inter-lux.com/whitegoods.