CARSON, Calif., August 2, 2022 – DMF Lighting, a leading designer and manufacturer of premium modular LED downlighting systems, today announced that its DCC series of LED surface-, wall-, and stem-mount cylinders are now IP65 Rated. The DCC Cylinder series, which provides an unmatched level of flexibility and customization with a choice of over a million configurations, is now available for outdoor applications and other harsh environments.
Featuring the same sleek, modern design with no visible hardware, the DCC cylinders’ enhancements underwent rigorous water testing, going beyond what third-party accreditation organizations conduct, even submerging underwater.
The DCC series is a modular cylinder system that combines plug and play LED modules featuring DMF’s advanced LED technology, with interchangeable, twist and lock trims and shades, providing a multitude of style variations and easy maintenance and on-site modifications.
The versatile series is designed with the numerous options to fit a vast range of applications including:
- Multiple lumen outputs from 750 to 3,000 lumens
- Five beam distributions including Narrow, Spot, Flood, Wide Flood and General Ambient
- Four color temperatures of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and the option of Warm Dim technology (1800K to 3000K)
- Multiple finishes including White, Black, Bronze, Brushed Aluminum or a custom color
- Choice of twenty-two trims and shades, and an uplighting option