DALLAS (October 6, 2022)— American Lighting, a leading manufacturer of high-quality lighting innovations for residential, commercial and specialty projects, introduces new Spektrum+ Smart Gateway-E with an ethernet port for direct network connection.
Spektrum+ Gateway-E integrates Spektrum+ smart lighting fixtures into Control4’s whole home automation system. Gateway-E only requires 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi or direct ethernet connection for operation and includes a 5V adapter with plug and USB cable. Spektrum+ Gateway-E is available in a small, compact housing that can be concealed easily in any home décor.
Spektrum+ offers a series of smart fixtures that allows users to switch their existing lighting to color-changing with the ability to tune white light from 2700K-6000K. Other products in the Spektrum+ line include:
- 13.1-foot Tape Light Kit and 13.1-foot Tape Light Pro Kit – Each Spektrum+ Tape Light Kit offers RGB + Tunable White, an unlimited RGB color combination palette, plus the ability to adjust true white lighting from 2700K to 6000K. With up to 360 lumens per foot output while consuming only 7 watts per foot, both units provide 90+ color rendering index and can sync to control multiple tape light kits and products. Everything you need to get started is in the box. The kits boast maximum run lengths up to 13.1 feet and are IP54 rated for dry and damp locations.
- Downlights (4” and 6”) – Featuring 90+ color rendering index and RGB + Tunable White, from 2700K to 6000K, Spektrum+ Downlights deliver a nearly endless array of vibrant color customization with wireless control. The 4-inch downlight offers an output of up to 800 lumens while consuming 10.5 watts per fixture and the 6-inch provides up to 1000 lumens and consumes 13 watts per fixture. Both are suitable for wet locations and are cETLus listed.
- Landscape Lights – With easy to install low-voltage operation, the Spektrum+ RGBTW Landscape Lights create unique ambient lighting for outdoor applications. Available with a color temperature range of 2700K to 6000K, complete with full spectrum color changing capabilities, the lights are offered in a 3-kit starter pack, and single add-on fixtures, with surface and soil mount accessories, a SJOW 2C (18AWG) power cable and an adjustable fixture head for direct lighting. Up to 8 fixtures can be linked to one power supply. The lights are cETLus listed and rated for wet locations.
- Puck Lights – Spektrum+ puck lights, available in black and white finishes, can be surface mounted or recessed for custom installations, adding color to small spaces or accent lighting. They showcase RGB + Tunable White lighting control, ranging from 2700K–6000K, and 90+ color rendering index. Each puck has up to 105 lumen performance and consumes less than 3 watts. The puck lights are cETLus listed and suitable for dry locations.
- RGB+TW Brio (Low-profile Direct Install Downlight) – Perfect for applications where a lower profile downlight is needed. Despite the thin design this light offers high lumen output. Fully controllable with the Spektrum+™ App allowing the creation of perfect lighting for any occasion.
- RGB+TW Lamps (S14 and MR16 ) – Simply installed using existing light fixtures, the Spektrum+ RGB+TW Lamps are controlled wirelessly through a tablet, smart phone or the Spektrum+™ Smart Lighting App. Both deliver RGB + Tunable White color temperature ranging from 2700K to 6000K with up to 400 lumen output performance and 90+ color rendering index. The S14 features 120V AC input voltage and wattage of 1W, while the MR16 delivers 5W with 12V AC input voltage. Both are dimmable 0-100%, offering 25,000 hours rated life. Spektrum+ RGB+TW Lamps are cETLus Listed for damp locations and FCC Compliant.
- Smart LED Lamps (A19 and BR30) – Spektrum+ RGBTW Lamps are wirelessly controlled through the Spektrum+ Smart Lighting App and provide RGB + Tunable White color temperature ranging from 2700K to 6000K and 90+ color rendering index. The A19 lamp includes up to 800 lumen output, while the BR30 delivers up to 650 lumens. Spektrum+ RGB+TW Lamps are cULus Listed for damp locations and FCC Compliant.
- Smart Receiver – Ideal for both new construction and remodels, the 5-Channel Bluetooth® Mesh Receiver allows users to integrate smart lighting device control to any low voltage lighting product. Featuring dedicated controls for multiple types of lighting, including Single Color, Tunable CCT, RGB, RGBW and RGB + Tunable White, the receiver has a wattage load of 96 watts maximum and is suitable for dry location applications.
- Smart Sensors (Door/Window Contact, PIR Motion, PIR Motion + Luminance) – Adding functionality and versatility to Spektrum+ App automations and schedules, these sensors can be used to trigger actions across the entire Spektrum+ smart lighting system. Use the PIR motion sensors for an added level of security within your home and the door/window contact sensor for entryway triggers.
- Smart Switch Wall Plates (Dimmer and On/Off) – Enabling the connection of line-voltage lighting to the Spektrum+™ Smart Lighting App, users can turn lights On and Off or set automated schedules when using the Smart Switches. The Smart Dimmer Switch Wall Plate provides an intuitive touch sensitive manual dimming design, allowing users maximum control when adjusting brightness. Both offer a stylish design while fitting a standard single gang junction box. The Spektrum+ Smart Switches deliver 500,000 presses button life and 120V AC input voltage. Both are ETLus Listed for indoor applications with a RoHS rating. In addition, the Dimmer Switch is FCC Compliant. For App control, the Switches must be paired with the App, or can be used manually.
- Volta Wall Sconces – Available in a single or dual (up/down) fixture, Spektrum+ RGB + Tunable White Volta Wall Sconce’s modern cylindrical design allows for 2700K to 6000K with up to 400 lumen output performance per lens. The single wall sconce consumes 12 watts while the dual unit consumes 24 watts. Both options are cETLus listed, suitable for outdoor wet locations.
- Wireless Smart Switch – The Spektrum+ Smart Switch is a streamlined Bluetooth® control that can be used instead of or with the Spektrum+ Smart Lighting App. It includes built-in RGB and tunable white control with dimming capabilities and a magnetic dock for easy installation, allowing the switch to be used as a hand-held remote for maximum control or as a wall switch for convenience. With up to 25-meter signal range, the switch allows users to simultaneously control multiple Spektrum+ fixtures and save scenes or settings with the touch of a button.
For more information on Spektrum+ Gateway-E by American Lighting, contact 866.700.5648, visit
About American Lighting
Founded in 1989, American Lighting, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-quality and innovative lighting solutions for residential, commercial and specialty projects. Our commitment is to develop new products by utilizing the latest lighting technologies and designs and delivering superior customer service through our team of highly experienced lighting professionals. American Lighting is a member of the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED), National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (NEMRA), and American Lighting Association (ALA).