Baltimore, MD, USA – In an ongoing effort to meet customer needs, Inter-lux expands its Whitegoods downlights range to include a 1.5 inch option
Inter-lux is pleased to introduce ProTools 1.5” Downlights, a complete family of 1.5” aperture lighting tools to supplement an extensive offering from its Whitegoods brand.
This new product line provides a unique solution to reduce glare with a specifically-engineered deep baffle design. Equipped with a special selected lens, the light is evenly spread toward the center to achieve the beam angles needed.
A few more notable features of ProTools 1.5” Downlights:
- Very small aperture and low brightness
- Suitable for general and accent illumination
- High lumen output and excellent color rendition
- Multiple housing styles for mounting into all ceiling types
- Very shallow ceiling depth required for both integral and remote drivers
- Available in round, square, trim, trimless, single and twin trim
- Downlight, Adjustable, Wallwash and Round Suspended options
“Whitegoods continues to evolve as an innovative solution to meet the needs of lighting designers who strive to illuminate spaces that require the focus to be on the architecture and not the lighting. This new addition further expands the tools they have available to implement their creative vision,” says Mark DeVries, CEO.
Inter-lux designs and manufactures the Whitegoods brand in North America, and distributes Whitegoods through its network of highly trained independent sales representatives. Whitegoods products address the need for minimalist lighting tools that are easy to specify, install and maintain. Luminaires by Whitegoods blend perfectly with adjoining surfaces to create integrated lighting schemes with one unified style and maximum efficiency of design. Learn more at inter-lux.com/whitegoods.